Monday 25 January 2010

Deena Sket Chapter 5

It had been two days since the ting wiv Fumez and i hadnt called natalie but she had belled me about 16 times leaving bare answer messages.
I was in bed just listenin 2 some keith sweat and i hadnt seen my mum in three days, cos she came home late when i was asleep and was at work by the time i was awake. i had called college to say i was feelin sick.

I felt so sick and nasty about everything- like everything i looked at reminded me of something that made me cringe. i had bathed bare times but there was always dirt i could feel it. i had to redye my hair cos the cum had messed it up and even tho i knew i should have gone to the clinic to get tested for anyfin i jst didnt want the hassle.

I got out of bed around 2 in the afternoon and went into my kitchen to eat the roast nan had made on sunday that i hadnt eaten yet.
As the food was warming- I sent Natalie a text saying "im alright- i didnt go thru with setting them up- soz- been on ma reds and its killin me- gimmee a day and ill come see u, love u- Dee Dee"

If she knew what i had done shed hate me and Fumez said he wouldnt tell her as long as i went back there for more of the same but i culdnt do it. my body just cldnt do it, id rather give him money than go thru that agen or do anyfin else for him except go thru that.
I took out ma food, put it in a tray, went to the living room and put on some old black and white film which was on channel 4.
When i used to be sick from school- i would spend the day with my nan and whilst she was busy id watch the black and white films and imagine being in dem, and i liked the way that when they kissed the women they kissed them gently, not rough.

I started cryin and so i put my food down and remembered the kissing sounds i heard, i didnt even wanna get to finkin wht i knew it was. I got in the shower and decided i needed to go for a walk.
I showered, then put on my nude lipstick, tinted my eyebrows a light brown, put on my concealer, my eye liner and put my hair in a backward ponytail. I put on my high waisted navy jeggins, my black reeboks, a tight white vest and my boyfriend blazer.

I needed some fresh air.
I walked out of my yard and then down the mainroad and then just walked around for about half an hour. then my fone rang.
"Hello."
"Wag1 Deena- its Corey." I felt like being sick in my mouth.
"Oh hi babes- u gd."
"Yeah yeah man aint seen u in college in time- u good?".
"Yeah i'm fine."
"What u doin later on."
"I have to go to my nans house," i lied.
"Ah cos man was roasting for your pussy all night last night." I was silent and then i said, "Oh- some other time yeah?".
"Yeah yeah kl," he said.
"Alright bye," i said.
before he could say bless up i just put the fone down on his stinkin rass.
As i was walkin back home- my fone rang again.
"Hello," i said.
"Oi it's Ryan," he said.
I didnt say nuthin and den said, "Oh hi."
"Fumez wants to see u agen," he said, "right now."
he sounded so agressive and i was so shook.
"Im at my nans house- shes not feeling well, i cant leave her."
"dont chat shit sket- man can blatently hear that ur outside," i could hear other bres laughin in the background. "come here now."
I said "alright- im coming."
"Good bitch." then he put the phone down.
I started cryin in the middle of the street as i walked to the bus stop to go to see Fumez, they were gonna do it agen.

I dried my eyes on the bus when this old lady started looking at me and den she said, "Young girl- whatever the matter is- there is another day to make it right."
I looked at her and smiled and gave me a tissue and sat next to me.
"You so pretty," she said, her arm was bandaged up and she had a bad scar underneath her eye.
"Thankyou," i said.
"I had a grandaughter who was about your age- she died a few months ago," she said, i could tell she was bajan. "I'd do anytin to have her and her mudda back."
"what happened to her mum?", i asked.
"she was killed- by her boyfriend- but listen you dont have to tell me whats bodderin u- im just a stranger but please take this advice- dont waste your beauty on man- dont let a man ruin you because they will- they fuck everytin up." at this point some white lady started lookin but the old woman didnt care, "beautiful girls like you are targets- dey target u becos u have on the outside what dese stupid eediats dont have on the inside- beauty."

Then she said, "Im getting off now- this is my stop- im going to lay flowers at my daughters and grandaughters grave." Then she kissed my forehead and got off. I started cryin agen and then kept having to wipe them, it was lucky my makeup was water proof.
when i got to Fumez estate, he was already waitin outside smokin.
He kissed me on the cheek and led me in. I was so relieved. it was only him and ryan playin xbox.
"take a seat," fumez said.
I sat down tryna not be to shook.
"Please- i cant do it agen- its too much." i begged.
Ryan looked at Fumez and laufed.
Fumez said, "u look so banging- like u have class- nobody would ever guess that your such a dirty slosh alie Ryan."
Ryan nodded and looked at me, "its true man- like even if she was a shotter, nobody would ever clock cos she looks so proper."
I was confused.
"You dont have to fuck us again," Fumez said, "but like u sed- if we tell natalie that u asked to get gangwocked by us even after u knw it happend 2 her- shed never chat 2 u again, so ur gonna do somethin else for us."

he reached from under some dirty sofa and pulled out some charlie, it was in a freezer bag.
"ur gonna deliver this to one of my boys in haringey today, Ryan's gonna drive you to deliver it and ull make ur way back here to fuck me and ryan one last time and thats it- u never have 2 see us again."
I looked at both of them " what if i get caught."
"the feds wont suspect u- u like one of dem rich chicks-" fumez said, "in fact for aksin questions ur gonna go there urself on the train." ryan laughed and said, "low it man- ill take her."
Then he got up and whispered sumthin in Fumez ear.
"Ryan said the three of us should do a ting," he said, "like a threesome ting, we already knw ur on dat."
I got on my knees and started beggin, "i cant."
Ryan said, "kl- ill take u now."
Fumez kissed me on the face before me and ryan left.

ryans car was so nice, it was the ford fiesta.
"ur bare pretty," he said.
"thanks." his voice sounded so much sweeter now we were alone.
"im sorry about what happend 2 ur friend and u- i didnt wanna do it- but fumez is my man innit- i do everytin wiv him."
i didnt say nuthin, "i wanna make u my girl," he said putting his left hand on my thigh as his right hand drove. "ur pussy is so nice,".
He sounded so calm and sweet. i looked at him and said, "who are we deliverin this too."
"some guy in haringey- he lives wiv his little sister, hes not rite in the head- so ill go wiv u to give it 2 him jus dont tell fumez."
"thanku," i said.
ryan was so cheung- he looked jus like griminal but wiv muscles. i wanted 2 experience his dick alone- just with it in my pussy.
when we were in traffic, he kissed me so nice and i could taste weed on his lips.

we got to some dutty estate.
i felt like vomitin.
there were youts running around shoutin and screamin on bikes and i saw one old black man cross the road when he saw Ryan parkin the car.
me and Ryan got out of the car, I had the charlie in my clutch bag.
Ryan spudded one of the youts as we walked into the lift.
when we got out at the 4th floor, Ryan called the guy and said, "im outside innit bruv."
the guy opened his door.
HE WAS SO SEXY.
"Wag1," he said, he spudded Ryan and looked me up and down, ryan said, "this is ma girl innit."
the guy nodded and said kl to me.
his flat was small and stinky. there were posters of buffie the body everywhere and it smelt like piss, shit and everytin else.
we walked into the livin room and den i saw her.
this little girl.
"michelle go into the other room now!", the guy yelled. she ran past me and into a room and closed the door, i could hear her crying.

I took out the charlie from my bag and gave it to ryan.
"i owe you 2 bills yeah," the guy said, he had a tatoo on his arm that i could tell he had try to laser off, i could see the words badman and that was it.
he pulled out a bag from behind the chair and gave it to ryan. ryan counted the money and nodded.
"alrite kl man, have a good day."
the guy winked at me as me and ryan left.
when i got in the car, ryan put the huge addidas gym bag wiv the money in it in the boot.
"that girl looks nuffin like him innit," he said as he started drivin.
i nodded.
"i dont fink dats really his sister," he said.
and den my fone rang, "Hi Natalie."
"Babes where r u- i was so worried."
"Im just at home- listen ill call later- someones at the door."
"im so happy u didnt go and set up those wasteguys- fumez and his man are dickeds."
"bye natalie."
i put the phone down.
"Natalie?", ryan said.
"yeah but not the one uno," i lied, "some ova chick."
when we got back to fumez yard, ryan said, "if fumez asks whether u went in alone to give the guy the charlie jus say yeah."
i nodded.
we went into fumez flat and he was sittin there naked bashin off.
ryan shook his hand.
"u got the money," he said.
ryan nodded and looked at me and then i noticed him look at Fumez dick.
then ryan took off all his clothes and said, "back us brain den u can go."

I took off all my clothes and got on my knees.
i started off by suckin the top of ryans dick whilst i bashed of fumez'. then i put my mouth on fumez piece and then as i licked all around it, i slowly deepthroated it, i was suckin it so hard i cld taste his precum, i was bashin off ryan at the same time.
i licked both off their balls and then fumez said, "put both dicks in ur mouth" i took both dicks and put them both in mouth. i gagged and fumez pushed my head down, tears ran down my eyes.
they both came in my mouth.
then i saw ryan kiss fumez on the cheek
then fumez kissed him back

38 comments:

  1. Deena must hav NUFF diseases man! n im suprisd er narni ent stretch out frm all dis action she b getin lol! I dnt undatand y man wud wanna link a chick like er! I no 4 sex bt shes NAAAAAARSTY n der goin up in er raw dog 2 eeeewwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm.. Are Fumez && Ryan Gay??
    && Michelle Is Alive!!!
    This Writer Is Goood I Want Moreee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok what is with the gayness?????? and what the hell is wrong with Deena????? more please

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY
    OH MY MY MY
    Michelle is ALIVE
    ryan and fumez love the dicky
    cant wait.
    im glad about the fing btween fumez and ricky cos people always assume gay guys act like chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much gayness is happening, think im stayin in da room and a man is naked let alone shake his hand lol, llow dat

    ReplyDelete
  6. GWAN! about too much gayness.
    THIS HAPPENS, i am so HAPPY that this is being brought up in this story cos i caught my man kissing anuva guy but i still havent said shit afteri left him cos noone would believe me.
    bein gay isnt only reserved for white men on living, there are gays everywhere- even on road.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so enlightening...
    as said above, its tru that being gay is normally generalised as being effeminate white men, and a few black men hu r non-stereotypical (wot ignorant ppl wud refer 2 as 'bounty').
    i luv da fact that these 'mandem' r bein portrayed as gay-coz it shows dat it aint sumfin dats generalised and homosexuality is confined to no specific demographic

    poor michelle...shes gona grow up 2 b worse dan rochelle/nomi/deena if dis carries on

    so glad dey incorporated da 2 stories i was hpin dat wud happen :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i never knew gayness happened on the road but i am not surprised man and OMG michelle i feel so sorry for her its bait she's gonna suffer well done yet again x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theres some gay club in london.. when i saw you go their as a joke with sum friends.. u see bareeee guys you recognise from ends. you dont know where to look.

    =\

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh SHIT, the woman she was talking to ON THE bus was SHIRLEY! that means rochelle is actually dead cos she said she was goin to lay flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If i thought i couldnt respct this writer enough i was wrong because this writer is EXPOSING THE SHIT THAT GOES ON ON THESE STREETS.
    as a writer, imagine the risk this person is taking by talking about gay man dem, i rate u cos as someone who has been accused of being gay just cos im black and dont act like a thug u help to prove that gay hasnt got a particular look, sound or design, its intrisic.
    i wonder if deena will get involved with michelle by maybe saving her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. like ive always said, the reason jamaicans are so OBSESSED with gay men is cos most of dem are gay themselves.
    if there werent a lot of gay men in jamaicia, they wouldnt make as many songs about killin dem in the sme way it would be silly for a country to spend money on terror defences if terrorism wasnt a problem.

    gwan deena- i just hope natalie dont find out shes beeen fuckin the guys who raped her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat the hell, u lot are so ignorant and homophobic, about too much gayness n ting, wat have u never heard of a black gay man Nah? And to that person talkin bout jamaicans goin on about killin 'chi chi mans' true talks man most of them are secretly gay themselves. Being gay aint a choice that people make it jus comes naturally. And wat u goin on about 'michelle is alive' course she is u donuts didnt u read the last chapter of rochelle? She got rescued then the feds sorted out a social worker n that for her. But omg that means rochelle is definitely dead then if her nan was goin to her grave.. Or does it? Hmmm... Lol i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dang, all i care is Michelle is alive... I wana hear mo from her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Allow this chi chi man shit pleaaassee!!???? N I pray to God that badmanforwardbadmanpullup aint abusing michelle in any kind of way...coz ima be mad. Deena is such a hoe she gets raped and she still has time to want dick in her pussy?? Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  16. err man allow this if there gay then thas dirty doing stuff with her too,
    but that ryan does seem kinda cute i neva no what to think with these stories lool.
    i want more thooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Kinda feel sorry for deena... but then again she knew what she was doing and what would happen... But This gay ting is funny... These Guys act lyk der bad ... nd behind closed doors ... BOYYY lol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, the stories are merging already...love how u brought rochelle's nan back in...more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. whos da man michelle is wiv, i hope she alright!

    LUVIN dis story

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving how characters from Rochelle are here.....took me a min to realise who the Michelle and the badman tat were.....great stuff.....keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving all the links from the Rochelle storyline, and how Sandra with the twins is now with Natalie's dad!

    ReplyDelete
  22. TENSETIMES ....... dem man are battyboyz....any gay killers!....Looooooooloud this is jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a straight girl n like going to gay clubs esp heaven jus cos u get less hassle frm man! But when I tell u the amount of 'road man' that was in der bennin over next man I cudnt believe it! So this story is defo on point! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. nuh jamaicans chat bout gayness cuz they still have bible morals, if they secretly gay, well least they're secret with all this out in the open shit man cha! As far as im concern, if ur gay in ja, and upfront about it, u wont b 6 foot under but 10

    ReplyDelete
  25. ah narsty suttin dis bout batty boy dem ahh kiss. kmt but ahh good story dis

    ReplyDelete
  26. The boys are gay. Truss. And deena must be full of diseases

    ReplyDelete
  27. whos michelle??

    ReplyDelete
  28. WHUS MICHELLE

    ReplyDelete
  29. whos michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  30. why would she get naked just to give head?
    what a weirdo . lol

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BATTY BOYSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. omg all the storys link up well rochelle the sket and deena the sket do (idk bout nomi cuz i havnt read it yet) the woman on the bus was shirley rochelles grandma so rochelle really did die and wen they went to the place there was RICO and he still had MICHELLE and hes most probally sleeping with her

    ReplyDelete
  33. whos michelle

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOOOOL they need to stop kissing eachother man it scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG RICO!! this story just gets intresting and intresting by the minute

    ReplyDelete
  36. and michelle is dat girl that was in the lift that apparently was rochelle's sister but she isn't rochelle and nomi are sister's

    ReplyDelete
  37. omg not abt da batty biznesss but loviin it so far looooool

    ReplyDelete
  38. BATTYMAN FI DEAD !

    ReplyDelete